Saturday, April 27, 2013

Creative ideas for DIY invites

Well I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to make the invitations I got from HobbyLobby our own (my own). Picture of them below...























I like this idea with a few twists...






















TWISTS
 1. Make the folded over part pointed and held down with a self stick jewel.
 2. Use my new eCraft and die cut the whole back layer not just the part on the front.
 3. Print a pretty flourish in the invites and envelopes.
 4. If I don't die cut the whole back layer I'm thinking about stamping and embossing a peacock feather.
 5. Stamp and emboss the flap of the envelopes with the above mentioned feather stamp.

I already know I am changing the ribbon color to green. So any other suggestion would be most welcome. I will post any other ideas for our invites if I get any good ones.

















No comments:

Post a Comment